Use whatever flavouring you desire, I use 1 package of cherry and 1 package of lime! The recipe calls to make them in normal sized muffin tins, but I often make them in mini tins to treat them more like a candy and help that craving!
1 cup cottage cheese
22 grams fat free jell-o mix (2 x 11.2 pkgs)
1/2 cup boiling water
- Use silicone cups or line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Boil water in a kettle or heat water in microwave until boiling about 2 minutes. Stir jell-o mix into boiling water until dissolved.
- Add cottage cheese to blender and blend until smooth. You can also use an immersion blender if you have one! Add jell-o to cottage cheese and mix together. If there is still cottage cheese lumps blend again until smooth.
- Fill each cup with about ¼ cup of mixture or if using the mini tins, just fill them all the way up.
- Chill cups for at least an hour until set.